Missed our last series of Tips and Tricks Webinars, Organizing and prioritizing your projects? Well, you’re in luck! We recorded the session for your on-demand viewing pleasure.
Watch to discover best practices for organizing and prioritizing your projects with customizable workflows and links to your corporate goals. See how you can address the unique needs of your individual projects – big or small. And, learn how to easily prioritize projects and associated resources by linking them to your overarching corporate goals.
Webinar recording: Organizing and prioritizing projects
Want to find out more about how CAMMS can help manage your projects? Simply contact your Customer Success Manager or, if you’re new to the CAMMS family, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you learn?
Watch this webinar recording to explore CAMMS’ Project Management solution, cammsproject, and its workflows, including:
- Creating customized and dynamic workflows to suit you and your workplace
- Using and modifying out-of-the-box workflow templates by adding and removing phases and objects
- Setting user permissions for your projects and workflow objects
- Using and adding objects within your workflows to:
- Align and integrate projects with organizational strategy and business processes;
- Monitor project scope, budget, timeframes, risks, resources and delivery;
- Assess and rate projects;
- Upload documents and links associated with a project;
- Identify, monitor and manage project risks;
- Evaluate and view project performance against KPIs; and
- Log project issues and lessons learned.
Questions and topic suggestions
For additional information, or to suggest a session topic for future Tips and Tricks Webinars, simply email email@example.com